Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors

To: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:48:52 -0400
Dick, I use 3 monitors, 2 x 24 and 1 x 20".  As I do RTTY, I run n1mm with 4
parallel decoders per radio and the decoders to take space.

The third monitor runs real time propagation modeling via DX Atlas + HamCap +
IonoProbe along with a browser showing cqcontest.ru for realtime contest
scoring.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.