Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:47:09 +0000
I've been mostly off the air for the past couple of weeks, partly due to duties
from the day job, and partly because I've been putting in a new PC into the
shack and otherwise cleaning up the wiring.

The most visible change in the shack: a new 22:9 extra-widescreen (2560×1080)
monitor which looks to be nearly ideally proportioned for SO2R use.   It's
already been a joy to use as I get software installed and configured on the new
machine.

(The new PC actually drives 3 monitors.  Sadly they're currently a mixed set of
monitors, but I see the extra monitors being used mostly to display "extra"
stuff....so the mismatch isn't that troubling to me.)

--
Michael / N1EN