Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:02:52 -0500
/"//Working through a string of dupes for zero pointers is no help to one's score."/

I agree, from the running station viewpoint, it is not a help to their score.

But I take exception from a non-runner perspective... It's a big help to the S&Pers and it helps separate the wheat from the chaff.. The "chaff" being those operators who rely on the !00% (perceived) accuracy of the spotting network and blindly work a "new" station without listening. They are rightly delayed and further penalized for a busted call in their log. That helps my score by diminishing their score!

73 de Bob - KØRC n MN