Re: [CQ-Contest] RXDC

To: "Fco. Luis Delgadillo" <xe2b@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RXDC
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 18:51:19 +0300
Luis,

We never discussed QTH in this thread. That issue has been covered in
endless discussuons. Latest with reference to WRTC 2014 operation sites.

My comments refer to the fact that contesting community clearly seems to
give up traditional skillsets in favor for internet, RBN, clusters,
decoders, call databases etc etc.

And it seems we are very few who consider this a bad development ;(

If people like assisted operation, fine with me. We all work each other in
the contests and that's fine - but I sure have no desire to compete with
someone using 13 other tools I am not using...

Separate classes (non assisted and assisted ) in WRTC and as Yury VE3DZ so
correctly expressed - time for one set of rules for all WRTC. Which sport
event change rules for qualifications and rules of the game itself every 4
years?

73 de RM2D, Mats