Re: [CQ-Contest] RXDC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RXDC
From: VE5ZX <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:01:36 -0600

Except that no traditional skill represents an alternative
communications mode to ham-band RF.

Hmmm - not sure the way we use the Internet in contests that it is an alternative to ham-band RF. I have never had a QSO on the Internet. I still make them with my radio using RF ;) And clusters were around a long time before the Internet - remember packet radio?

The Internet is merely an extension of operator tools like keyers, transceivers, SDR radios, logging programs. But doesn't matter because from your posts over the years there is nothing that is likely to extend your view into the present from the past ;)

Syl - VE5ZX