Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying & RDXC

To: JIM NEIGER <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying & RDXC
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:31:59 -0600
Jim,

I read what you wrote several times.

Guessing there will be another similar posting within a decade when someone
will yearn for the good ole days when you could click on an Internet spot and
press F4 to call a new multiplier instead of having a fully automated robot
work the contest for you.

Sadly, what you wrote will not reverse what is destined to happen.  However,
the mention of those call signs brought back a lot of memories, and what you
wrote is without any doubt in my mind deserving of a standing ovation.

73...Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad