Re: [CQ-Contest] Unassisted, SK?

To: cq-contesting <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Unassisted, SK?
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:29:24 -0500
This thread seems to have gone astray.  Both assisted and non-assisted
category ops were credited for both the 2010 and 2014 WRTCs, and will
continue to be for the 2018 qualifying process.  Assisted is NOT a
qualifying category being added for the first time.  Rather, the discussion
relates to appropriate weighting of assisted and unassisted for a WRTC
competition that itself will test only unassisted operating.

73,  Dave K3ZJ