Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:42:02 -0800
The difference here is that you noticed you mistyped the call and had it wrong.

My instance was in the 10 meter contest this weekend when a ZL station gave me QSO B4 and there was nothing in my log even close to his call. W7WHO was also in the contest so it could be that his SCP pulled that call out or something. Cost me a Q and a mult. Now he'll get a NIL. Luckily I worked another ZL later for the mult. 73
Tom W7WHY