Re: [CQ-Contest] Legalities and ethics of international remote operation

To: Don Field <don.field@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Legalities and ethics of international remote operation?
From: LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:34:27 +0100
Well, they cheating in DXCC and contest. Its the beginning of the end of DXCC
program.  Its become $$$ buisness to rent out HF remote,  any non ham can use a
station without control operator with a valid license

---Sent by iphoneLB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJA

CEPT has nothing to do with it - for operations under the CEPT agreement,

the operator must be in the same country as the transmitter.

The difficulty here is that rules for remote operation vary from country to

country - there is no single answer.

Don G3XTT