Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Names

To: w5gn@mxg.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Names
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@me.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:15:38 -0800
Why not? Having to repeat the phonetics over and over would drive lots of us
nuts quickly. But be sure to say them in French (or some other non-NA language)
so we get the full treatment.

Or better - use a Cajun name. Since Cajun is a non-written language, there
would be no spelling, and nothing to write into the log… <grin>

- Jack B, W6FB
- who amazingly is not Cajun - but almost all my relatives are!