[CQ-Contest] E51A - 2013 Operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] E51A - 2013 Operation
From: George via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:18:32 -0500
KK9K and I activated E51A in 2007 for CQWW CW and the ARRL 160m  Contests.
We have not had E51A on the air since then, however I am getting  QSL
requests for an E51A operation in 2013.

I have searched various sources, but cannot find any info on an E51A
operation in 2013.  If you have any info on who conducted that operation,
please
contact me off net so I can refer the QSL requests to them.

73, George, K5KG
Ex: E51MMM & E51A - 2007

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL