Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW

To: pokane@ei5di.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW
From: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:53:23 -0500
Why are we splitting hairs here???

It seems to me that this is the wave of the future
considering the rapid progress in the state of the art!!
Go with the flow or not! it's all up to you...
Just don't try to slow down the progress.

73,
K2QMF

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 04:09:47 +0000 Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com> writes:

> The ARRL Contest Update for February 25 reports that
>
>    A team of operators mounted the first totally remote

<http://www.arrl.org/news/no-one-in-the-shack-as-station-logs-4200-contac
ts-in-arrl-dx-cw-contest>