Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW

To: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, <pokane@ei5di.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:09:26 -0700
Ron,

I can see it now.

Being the remote controlled stations are at a disadvantage due to Internet latency, and will be in their separate category, I can see it already that a non-remote station will opt to submit its entry as 'remote controlled' and have the advantage in the results. Who would know the difference?

With tongue in cheek.

Mis dos centavos.

Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Notarius W3WN