Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW

To: <w1ve@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 12:47:25 -0500
The following is taken directly from the Canadian Reciprocal Agreement with US
amateurs.

“There is no need for paperwork or other formalities when exchanging visits
between Canada and the United States. Under the terms of the agreement, the
visitor must identify using his or her call sign followed by a call area
suffix, e.g. VE3FRV/W9 or N9CFX/VE3.”

There does not seem to be any option for starting with VE1 and then signing
N1UR.

Of course since you have a VE call, you wouldn’t know this as it would not
apply to you when using your own VE call.

Ed  N1UR