Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW

To: Ken Low <kenke3x@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4VV in ARRL DX CW
From: "LB3RE \\\"RAG\\\" Stein-Roar Brobakken" <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:27:24 +0100

I dont think all country follow reciprocal  and correct use of prefix. I mean
CEPT have prefix in front of callsign, and reciprocal should have callsign at
the end.   But use of Remote is totally forbidden on CEPT..... You have to be
present in the DXCC.  There is no way to stop this dollar $$ buisness for
remote use in contest, people will cheat to get best TX or even internet RX,
even they now can use a RX in italy and work European as easy as it can be
done.  Not need of 1000 ft beverage if you pay for a web RX in EU  73 LB3RE

Hi Gerry -

It depends on the country.   In Switzerland I was HB9/KE3X.

73!

Ken