Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:54:34 -0400
I can't speak for others, but N1MM Logger+ gives you the option of *not* providing band breakdowns, so I can't see how serious competitors give away anythingif the scoreboard doesn't show what band you're on or how you are doing on different bands. Besides, the real audience for this is (or should be) non-contesters who wonder what it's all about and (hopefully) catch the bug.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.