Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:24:41 -0400
Hans, I don't think I ever claimed it was the whole answer to enticing new people into our sport, but to pursue your analogy, what if a scoreboard were combined with one, or many live streams, or even some live commentary? "A boy and his radio" sure ain't going to do it.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.