Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, CQ-Contest@Contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 10:23:20 -0400
Based on the comments about some of the DQ's being verified by SDR recordings, I assume that means they ask the "observers" for SDR recordings, NOT recordings from inside any particular station. I also assume that more and more observers making these recordings will be scattered about the globe as well.

Mike, W1NR