Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

To: "John Laney" <k4bai@att.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015
From: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:09:57 -0400

Just makes a reason for me , to operate casually.
I love working the CW contests , and sometimes if conditions
are good, and if personnal circumstances allow, I will try
to operate a large portion of the contest.

However if should do well, and I am asked for a recording,
well that wont happen.

I will just operate my usual casual single-op assisted category,
send in my log , and forget about it.....

Glenn VA3DX

I guess the rule change, if adopted, means that all of us will have to find out how to make a recording and do it for every contest.

73,

John, K4BAI/PJ4A.