Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

To: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 16:16:46 -0500
Way too restrictive. There's no need to tell people they can't check the
weather forecast, watch CSI during low-rate times or follow up on emails.

Assistance only means getting callsign and frequency info from outside or local
but automated (local Skimmer) sources. It's never meant you can't make a phone
call (unless it's to set up a sked), have someone bring you a sandwich,
double-check your clock or find today's K-index.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone