Re: [CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Scoring

To: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distance-Based Scoring
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 18:03:26 +0700
Dear Ward, In my own conviction that I am correct on every topic,
nevertheless never would I ever say ​"My advice stands."

1.  I have ONLY suggested that a distance score ACCOMPANY the traditional
scores.  Never would I deign to vary existing holy scores with decades of
history for making nonsense comparisons.

2.  Leave it to me to decide when or if I am crazy.  When you work so hard
to be right, the same danger applies.

73, Charly

Charly, HS0ZCW