Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Flyer

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Flyer
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:18:34 +0300
Strange.
My immediate reaction was to go to contesting website to find out why to
contest.

There are two briefs for newcomers.
'What preparation you do' and '30 contesting tips'.

The initial steps about what contesting is and why to contest are not there,

In case 'someone' will write, 'everybody' will be happy. Remember 'anyone'
can write these stories.
Gotta think a bit.

73,
Jukka OH6LI