Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer

To: k9gx@thepoint.net, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:18:14 -0400
Lots of EMCOM types at FD:

"In order to be good at EMCOM, you must first be a great communicator.
Contesters win by being effective communicators. They know how to build
radio systems that are heard, and they know how to communicate,
human-to-human, very efficiently using voice or CW. These fundamentals are
extremely important to any EMCOM operation "

73,

Gerry W1VE