Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginner Contester Flyer
From: k9gx@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:14:50 -0400
Joe, Bob, et al;

I'm a contester, broadcaster and writer. Been busy trying to handle promotion on our FD effort here. Will be glad to assist you with this any way I can.

Thought starters: "Imagine working your DXCC (or a hundred countries) in a weekend"

"Radiosport requires concentration, accuracy and a winning spirit. Hone your operating skills"

"The contesting fraternity are some of the finest operators and most colorful characters in amateur radio"

"Set personal goals, improve your operating skills and earn some fine operating awards..which look great on the wall of your shack"

"Contests really p**s off the AM ragchewers on 75 meters!"

This is a great idea. Ought to make the finished product available to local clubs and the League.

73,

Mark Steven Williams
K9GX
Elizabeth, IN