[CQ-Contest] Logging Programs

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging Programs
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:29:23 -0500
Now the question is, as i see stuff about contesting, everywhere, web pages, facebook, news items, etc.. especially today with Field Day, And then after the WRTC contest was over most people used N1MM for their logging.
Like that page shows for CQWW 40% used N1MM,
http://lu5dx.blogspot.de/2014/12/top-contest-loggers.html
Now the odd thing is,, then why in all the sources of contest coverage, news, web pages, magazines, facebook etc. when someone is running a contest, all I ever see is the N3FJP Program, now it's a great program and I have nothing against it. but it seems really odd that if 40% use N1MM and only 3% use N3FJP, why is it that N3FJP all you ever see being used?

How Odd?

Joe WB9SBD
--
Sig