Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ?

To: w2up@comcast.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ?
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:52:19 -0400
I reviewed my 2015 ARRL CW DX LCR. I operated from the waterfront overlooking
Sarasota Bay in Florida, while most of the rest of you were freezing you back
ends off up north.

http://www.arrl.org/soapbox/view/9144

Of my 592 QRP QSOs, 27 people busted my QTH. 17 of these had me back in Ohio.
Five had me in places ending in "L" - IL (4), and AL (1). 3 had other 8-land
states, and one each in LA and MA.

Of the 12 who busted my call, 9 did have me in FL. 3 people double busted me -
in IA, OH, and WV.

The unsurprising moral: copy the guy!

73  -  Jim K8MR

Back in Florida when it starts getting cold again.