Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ?
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 22:52:50 +0000
George's call is NR5M, obviously not NR4M. Muscle memory when typing got the best of me.

Steve

On 7/29/2015 21:25 , Steve Bookout wrote:
Yea, No kidding !

NR4M is not the same as NR5M.

I see a bunch of busted calls in others logs. I'm sure George, NR4M, has the same issue.

When I get a pileup late in a contest, I can be 99% sure it's because someone spotted me as NR5M, and he's not in the contest.

Steve