Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ?
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:06:05 -0500
I have used prefills for the last two years in Sweepstakes and it is a
dangerous tool.  It saves typing however it is easy to become careless,
especially when also tuning a second radio.  I am not sure if the
advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Copying exactly what is sent will not give you a perfect log. Stations do
not always send correct information, especially when using a different
callsign, operating in a different category or a different QTH than
previously.

I accept these mistakes and just enjoy operating.

John KK9A - W4AAA