Re: [CQ-Contest] Why send 5nn ?

To: "Mark van Wijk, PA5MW" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why send 5nn ?
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:18:50 +0300
Why not remove a useless ENN, 5NN or 599 at all?  RAEM contest has already
realized this, adding a relatively complicated long/lat message instead.

I do not "buy" the argument that 5NN is a "get ready" message....

Remove RS(T) at all from test messages. Useless addition that gives no
value.

Time to think "out of the box" and focus on what is important - and what is
not...

My 2 cents ...

73 de RM2D Mats