Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting uniques

To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting uniques
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:39:16 +0300
Charly ..
You got me very interested in your email.

Can you please review your CQWW 2013 SSB log checking report for your
uniques and tell the people on the email list if you really have 30% of
your QSOs as uniques?
It would be a record number by a huge margin !

You did not submit a log for 2014 CQWW contests.

73,
Jukka OH6LI