Re: [CQ-Contest] When is it OK to refuse to give out a QSO?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is it OK to refuse to give out a QSO?
From: Nitin Muttin <vu3tyg@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:42:37 +0000 (UTC)
This is the third year I have participated in this contest and the experience
was much better , thanks to the tribander yagi which I installed prior to the
contest. All the stations whom I called answered if they heard me and some
really took the time to copy my callsign inspite of the weak signals from my
end. Great experience and enjoyed will look forward for 2016. 73
Nitin [VU3TYG]