Re: [CQ-Contest] 30m

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 30m
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:59:18 -0800
Ignored by most? Certainly not by me. I use N8LP's LP100A to carefully set my KPA500 to 200W on 30M, just as I set it for 1.5kW on other bands. Since 2006, 223 worked, 213 confirmed on 30M.

I strongly suspect that many of those who believe that "everyone does it" does it themselves and uses that belief to rationalize their own lid-like behavior.

73, Jim K9YC