Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time for a new cq-contest forum format?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time for a new cq-contest forum format?
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 23:11:34 -0600
I usually like Barry's suggestions but this one I am not on board with. I
absolutely hate getting my e-mail through the internet. I have Microsoft
Outlook set up with several folders and folders so that the email flows
directly into different boxes (including the ones that my wife gets for her
sewing interest). I don't want to have to go to several different web
address to check each one of the different boxes.

I am not going to slit my wrists if we switch but I will certainly be
displeased

Bill W5VX