Re: [CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:16:55 -0500
With all, as they say, due respect, assisted operation with the RBN requires different skills, but if you have figured it out you should be into and out of that pileup before it has the chance to mushroom.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at