Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:31:30 -0600
Drew,

I agree 100%

One way to "fix" this is Not Log the station even after you worked them
and make notes to the sponsor as why select stations might be shown as a
Nil in your log

It would take time but if more than a few ops did this
they would get enough Nils that affect their scores
and then they might learn the lesson !

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK