Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW

To: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:06:43 +0200
OK
I have read this kind of texts:
http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/CW-Rise-Time-td3218979.html

I do not have a K3.

In case K3 does not have a setting for CW edges, I am surprised.
This means there has been a number of changes to the initial factory
setting - for some reason.

Is there a possibiity in K3 to upgrade the firmware?

I presume it is much more difficult than a setting in a menu somewhere.

73,
Jukka OH6LI