Re: [CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:58:41 -0400
Ken: I've experienced this from the other end. Working a station on SSB, he
repeats my call back incorrectly several times, then he gives me a QSL
without repeating my call., and moves on. Sure enough -- I am not in his
log at all, I got a penalty because I logged the  QSO based on what the
other station sent. --Mike, WV2ZOW