Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

To: kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 05:55:23 -0500
Cheaters cheat.  Combining the categories will cause cheaters to cheat in
another way that will be harder to detect - power.

Competitors - Have fun when you work a contest and when you know you were
cheated out of a victory and the winner did not get caught, look forward to
another opportunity to compete who continued hope you will receive public
recognition to go with what you know yourself.

Organizers -  Continue to do your very best to adjudicate the contests and use
all the technological means you can to determine whether someone has cheated.
Prove that you can successfully disqualify the many entrants that are running
excessive power before even considering creating a scenario where there are
more power cheaters.

Keep calm and carry on.

73... Stan, K5GO