Re: [CQ-Contest] All the Assisted ops, where do they all come from?

To: Mike Ritz <w7vo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] All the Assisted ops, where do they all come from?
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 11:16:50 -0600
Another silly misinterpretation of the rules.

The rules do not say you cannot be worked by assisted operators, merely that
you cannot use assistance to find stations.

If you're running, you have zero control over how the stations you worked found
you, nor could you distinguish the difference.

Rules are very simple; read what they say, do not read what they don't say.

If the organizers wish for a certain interpretation, it is up to the organizers
to say so. If they don't, then follow the written word and ignore unwritten
words.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone