Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

To: Yuri Blanarovich <k3bu@optimum.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:23:05 -0500
Why is it so hard to just read the rules as they are? They're pretty clear.
Most rules say packet/cluster and Skimmer (local or otherwise) are assistance.
Some add single-channel decoders.

If it's not defined by the sponsor as assistance (sandwich-bearing spouses,
pre-contest antenna-raising crews, computer logging, etc.), it's not
assistance.

Btw: I think eliminating entire categories to combat cheating is a fool's
errand.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone