Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Madness

To: "ed@w0yk.com" <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Madness
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 10:23:11 -0700
I'm not suggesting changing anything, I'm just suggesting that if you want
a model of a contest similar to CQWW CW/SSB that includes points for
in-country contacts and expanded multipliers, the CQWW RTTY is arguably a
good example. You could take a look at the geographic distribution of top
finishers, for example. Stuff like that. Maybe this information will be
useful for designing a new contest, or something.

I think all 3 CQWW contests are just fine the way they are. If someone
wants to create a new world wide contest with different rules, that could
be fun.

73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com