Re: [CQ-Contest] Should I sign portable zero in WAE next weekend?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Should I sign portable zero in WAE next weekend?
From: Helmut Mueller <helmut@photo42.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 16:30:04 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Barry.

>From the WAEDC point of few it would be very appreciated to do the W2UP/0 trick
and offer an extra mult. It helps us also to put you in the right call area!
Rates are usually not a big issue @ WAEDC so the /0 would not matter to much I
guess.

I am not an expert on Clublog/LotW but I guess there should be a way to match it
anyway!

73 and be ready for QTCs-

Helmut  DF7ZS
WAEDC Manager