Re: [CQ-Contest] Should I sign portable zero in WAE next weekend?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Should I sign portable zero in WAE next weekend?
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 21:55:47 -0400
I've always hated cold weather. For me, the only good thing about late fall and winter in New Jersey was that it gave me an excuse to sit in front of the radio, and not feel guilty about doing so - especially for contesting.

Every winter, I'd say to anyone within earshot (and frequently when I was alone) "I HATE winter!"

Rather than have to say that for the rest of my life, however, I moved to Florida.

Now, winter is my favorite season.

In summary, rather than complain endlessly about my situation, I changed the situation.

The above clearly has nothing to do with any recent conversation on cq-contest.

73 from EL98jh,
Steve
NN4X

On 8/8/2016 12:51 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
> On Mon,8/8/2016 5:16 AM, Barry wrote:
>> I plan on playing around in WAE next weekend - nothing serious as working Europe from Colorado is too depressing.
>
> If you think working EU from CO is depressing, try it from Northern California!
>
> 73, Jim K9YC

Steve Sacco
NN4X
Narcoossee, FL