Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

To: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 00:42:54 +0000
For most folks, WRTC is a non-event. It doesn't matter if team leaders are
picked by contest clubs or by the current (and deeply flawed) "qualification"
process, there are a significant number of excellent operators who have no
chance whatsoever of participating in this event. July is a great time to go
fishing.

73 Steve K0SR