Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:15:53 -0500
Does anyone see any value in forcing two folks who may not like each other to
work together?

I think in self-interest, the team leader is, by default, going to choose a
capable teammate who is going to maximize the odds of success, not only by
being a capable operator, but by being someone the leader is going to get along
with, helping to avoid rate-killing disagreements.

73, kelly
ve4xt