Re: [CQ-Contest] "D1WW"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "D1WW"
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:38:50 -0600
So how do we decide what callsigns are good and what are not? We have master lists to keep people from playing games with the clusters and RBN network.

I believe by posting your reply that you made it more of a political post than the prior posts. If you do some research you will see there are two sides to every story.

According to my sources these two areas are supported by Russia.

Politics have always been part of radio. That cat was let out of the bag long before I was born.

If we can verify that these callsigns are real hams and have some sort of legal basis to operate I would allow them. My guess is that they are using that callsign without any ITU coordination which makes them a bit suspect in my eyes.

W0MU