Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: 4O3A Signature <4o3a.ranko@gmail.com>, Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 18:09:57 +0000 (UTC)
I agree completely with Ranko - if someone has been determined to be cheating
they should be summarily DQd.And I agree completely with Bob that the conduct
of the RDXC is unacceptable and this contest should not be a qualifier for the
WRTC.I'll certainly never participate in the RDX test again. Sorry you had to
suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Bob.
73 Bob HS0ZIA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android