[CQ-Contest] help needed to get FLDIGI to copy CW accurately

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] help needed to get FLDIGI to copy CW accurately
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 07:50:56 -0500
Hi again Fritz,

>>My xcvr is a Yaesu FTDX1200 with audio cord running from REC jack in >>back to Mic jack on my Dell Latitude E6510 64 bit Windows 7 computer.

Try the SPK or PHONE out of the radio, and the AUX IN of the computer. If the computer does not have an AUX IN, use MIC, but be very careful with the signal level going in. It'll more than likely require an attenuator. This is the way I started with digital modes. I then purchased a Signalink USB and never looked back.

Good luck.

Vince, VA3VF