Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!

To: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 12:35:32 -0800
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM, robert <wa1fcn@charter.net> wrote:

>             Wow now I am concerned !    If I take 19:00 till 19:31 off
> then 20:00 till 20:31 ....  I can not take
>
>         a nap for 5 hours and operate the rest of the contest because I
> will go over my allowed operating time !
>
>             I'll have to check my previous RTTY roundup logs, because I do
> not ever remember being  too concerned
>
>             about off time.   Maybe it's my poor memory ??   In any case
> GL to all who participate.
>
>                             BoB WA1FCN

hi Bob - As I noted earlier: the rules do not state "first two breaks" but
that is how the checkers work. If you have a situation as you describe, a
simple note to the contest director would suffice to ensure your log is
scored fairly. But making conscious decisions about your break strategy is
the best policy.

73 & HNY jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com