Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: Julio VE3FH via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 19:30:13 -0500
I fully agree with you Hans and it doesn't upset me either but what the LoTW
cheerleaders don't seem to be able to comprehend is that their beloved
online tool cannot replace cards for the simple reason that not all of us
are awards chasers, I enjoy collecting paper QSLs and have zero interest in
DXCC, WAZ or any other paper award hence to me LoTW and eQSL are useless.

Happy New Year!
Julio VE3FH